NOW she's Sizzlin'. Top row, in 3 exposure variations. Bottom row, what she looked like before her extreme makeover. I used my trusty acrylic paints right over the watercolor to make the changes. That way, there's no struggling with using the paint's opacity to cover up the layers underneath.
I made changes to how her face reflects light from the glowing globe she's holding. Some of the details in the face didn't come through in the photo with today's lighting conditions (low light levels). Good enough for now. I'll get better shots once I've finished more editing.
The whole painting with a new Sizzlin' face for the fairy. Cleanup of stray paint was done here and there with acrylic paint.
Multimedia artist in clay, paint, and jewelry. Part-time online bookseller.